Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trip to KL, Malaysia

We went to KL, Malaysia this past weekend because we had a three day weekend. KL is the capital of Malaysia, and it was really cheap to fly over there and enjoy it for a couple of days. I hang out with some great people that love the Lord, and who love to randomly talk to people like I do. We took some stuffed animals with us, because we realized that the people love them over here, and its a sure fire way to get them to talk to you and take some pictures. It was awesome. We were able to talk to over 60 people and get pictures. Hopefully some joy was brought to their hearts.

While we were there we also made some videos like always. There were a couple of funny ones. This first one is the invention of the yo-yo!

This second video came about when I saw a sign at the train station there. It inspired me in the naming of my future children!!

We had a lot of fun, and it was a much needed break. Next weekend I will be going back to Malaysia in about the same area to work at an orphanage for the weekend. Be praying for that short trip. We will leave Friday night and come back Sunday evening. I am excited to see what God will do in the lives of the children, and in my life!

Living for Him,

Alicia B

No comments: