Saturday, July 31, 2010

Starting The Third Year

I am currently sitting here at my sister's house in Clermont Florida!! It is great to be back in the Sunshine state to visit with my church family, and friends that I have missed soooooo much. I had the joy of sharing my testimony with Elevate last night, and I was able to catch up with a lot of my former students. I am very much looking forward to Sunday mornings services at Corner Stone!

I think most everyone knows this already, but I have signed up for another year at ICS in the country of Singapore. Once you complete you 2 year contract then you decide year to year if you want to stay. I cannot believe that I have already finished two years in Singapore, and I am super pumped to see what God is going to do in year 3!!

I think I have told most people, but I am going to be the new Athletic Director at my school this year! I am a little nervous but I know that God is going to do great things with our athletic program. Please pray for me that I will not be overwhelmed and that above all I will always strive to glorify God with all my actions!

I know that I have been horrible at updating this blog, but my goal is to at least update this once a month.

I will be flying out of Florida to head back to Singapore on Aug 3rd, so please keep me in your prayers!!

Alicia Anne

No comments: